If you are self motivated, love meeting new people and know businesses in the Reading Area, we have the job for you! Come work in the La Mega Sales Department! La Mega is the most powerful Hispanic Media in Reading. We have grown so fast that we need individuals to help Reading businesses advertise with La Mega. It’s time for you to make MEGA money! Send your resume and contact information to: Matthew@laolaradio.com
- Negotiate with integrity and honesty. Develop and generate new advertising business revenue by establishing contact with local and regional businesses via telemarketing or in-person networking using all station and personal resources available at your discretion. Prepare and present custom advertising proposals for each account that are relevant to the business community and consistent with the radio stations audience.
- Manage and maintain existing accounts and develop a professional rapport to maintain client retention.
- Approach your job responsibilities with enthusiasm, professionalism, and self-confidence. Maintain a company culture consistent with exemplary customer service. Maintain a friendly and respectful relationship with co-workers. This includes your extended family as well.
- Ensure that your personal appearance, oral communication, and physical conduct is consistent with the highest standards of professionalism and propriety. Avoid engaging in any conduct on or off premises that could create an actual or potential conflict of interest, or even the appearance of a conflict of interest with the professional image of the organization.
- Network within key business organizations and attend all relevant assemblies and meetings.
- Be present at all station related activities and appearances where applicable. These appearances may be on weekends.
-Sales experience preferred but NOT required. We will train the right candidate.
-Must have a valid drivers license and automobile
-Must communicate in Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
-Have basic computer skills
-Basic writing skills (English)
-Ability to work with other co-workers in a respectful manner
-High School Diploma (minimum)
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
-Base Salary draw
-Personal Laptop Computer
-Private office in Reading at 401 Penn Street
-Use of station vehicle
-Training and development
-Tickets to all Latin concerts and shows that Mega produces!
La Mega, VM Broadcasting LLC, & Hispanic Broadcasting Radio are an equal opportunity employer and will be consider for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”